The Fruit Company Bountiful Harvest Gift Basket
Shipping & Handling IncludedFeatures:
- Fruits, Nuts & Cider
The Fruit Company® orchards are fed by the pristine water of the Hood River, which originates from the glaciers on nearby Mt. Hood. The soil here is rich in volcanic materials and when combined with mild winters, wet springs, and sunny summers, the fruit is beyond phenomenal.
Along with the fruit grown in their own orchards, The Fruit Company has called upon many local growers and businesses to provide our gifts with fruit and gourmet food items that are truly hand-picked and above all, sustainable. Due to the personal relationship with many of their providers they can make certain every item is of extraordinary quality.
The Fruit Company uses suppliers that support 50%+ Post Consumer Paper pulp for their corrugated shippers. They have also reduced their use of foam by 30% by re-engineering our gifts with post consumer/
renewable packaging materials like filler paper vs. plastic air bags and jiffy pads made of 100% recycled filler vs. foam pads. Their hand-woven baskets are made with strong, sustainable materials like bamboo, banana leaves, and willow.
The Bountiful Harvest Basket is overflowing with the season's best fruit and gourmet delicacies. From the tropical Golden Pineapple to fresh Sheffield Classic Sweet Cider, the Bountiful Harvest truly is generous.
- 2 Green D’Anjou Pears (USA)
- 3 Bartlett Pears (USA)
- 1 Granny Smith (USA)
- 2 Fuji Apples (USA)
- 1 Gala Apple (USA)
- 1 Pineapple (USA/Costa Rica)
- 3.00 oz. Chocolate Covered Blueberries (USA)
- 3.50 oz. Honey Wheat Crackers (USA)
- 4.00 oz. Chocolate Covered Almonds (USA)
- 3.00 oz. Chocolate Covered Cherries (USA)
- 4.00 oz. Roasted Pistachio (USA)
- 6 .00 oz. Smoked roasted Garlic Cheese (USA)
- 12.00 oz. Sheffield Classic Sweet Cider (USA)
- Hand Woven Willow Basket Trimmed in Sea Grass (China)
- Basket dimensions: 13" x 17" x 17"