Gourmet Basics Thread 2-Tier Server with 3 Bowls by Mikasa
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Shipping & Handling IncludedFeatures:
- Carbon Structured Steel
- Stoneware Bowls
- Acacia Wood Handle
The Gourmet Basics Thread Server by Mikasa is a unique way to serve appetizers or snacks. Place chips, crackers, bread, and other items to dunk in the carbon structured steel basket, and fill the three durable, adjustable-height stoneware ceramic bowls with an assortment of oils, dips, and more. You can even use it to serve fruits, cheese, and other nibbles. The Thread Server can be used for food, but also for storage in other rooms in your home. For example, in the bathroom, use it to store towels and toiletries. Its carbon structured steel construction means this piece will retain long-lasting beauty even under rigorous use. The carrying handle and base are made of attractive acacia wood. Stoneware bowls have a 7 ounce capacity, are removable, and are dishwasher safe. Wipe basket clean with a damp cloth.
- Carbon structured steel serving basket and frame
- 3 height-adjustable durable stoneware ceramic bowls
- Acacia wood handle and base
- Great for entertaining in a stylish manner
- Stoneware bowls accommodate many different uses
- Handcrafted from high quality carbon structured steel
- Bowls are dishwasher safe
- Easy assembly; no tools needed
- Use for serving and storage
- Dimensions: 9.84" x 9.84" x 16.14"
- Weight: 5.4 lbs
- Made in China